I don't really know anything about the ward because it was Stake Conference. The new apartment is probably the nicest I've lived in. We share it with the Heritage A Elders. I am pretty much back into the hood. It's pretty similar to over in Highland Hills. My new companion is Elder S from Utah. He only has 11 weeks left! He's also the district leader. We are in a car share right now so we switch off every day. We should be in full car but it's alright. The bike isn't too bad.
No there aren't any pictures with Elder Bednar. That's not the event to be taking pictures with an apostle,
especially when there were another 250 missionaries. I was able to see him Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though for Stake Conference. In fact, I even was able to shake his hand and Sister Bednar's hand after Stake Conference on Sunday. He asked me where I was from and if we had any investigators there. I said, "Yes sir, we sure did." And he replied by saying he hoped he did a good job in tying in the Restoration. It was an amazing experience! We learned a lot from him the whole weekend but we email at the library now so I'm out of time. I testify that Elder Bednar is a servant of the Lord and that he is an apostle, just as Peter, James, and John were. The heavens are open and the Lord speaks today, just as he did in times of old. He is an unchanging God and he has communicated with his children since the beginning of time. He would not leave us on our own. God still speaks today.
especially when there were another 250 missionaries. I was able to see him Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though for Stake Conference. In fact, I even was able to shake his hand and Sister Bednar's hand after Stake Conference on Sunday. He asked me where I was from and if we had any investigators there. I said, "Yes sir, we sure did." And he replied by saying he hoped he did a good job in tying in the Restoration. It was an amazing experience! We learned a lot from him the whole weekend but we email at the library now so I'm out of time. I testify that Elder Bednar is a servant of the Lord and that he is an apostle, just as Peter, James, and John were. The heavens are open and the Lord speaks today, just as he did in times of old. He is an unchanging God and he has communicated with his children since the beginning of time. He would not leave us on our own. God still speaks today.
Love,
Elder Montgomery
No comments:
Post a Comment