Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Friday, June 14, 2013

First Letter from the MTC.. 2 days later.. :)

Dear Family,

So I sent a letter to you guys because my P day was originally on Wednesday perro mi companero y yo tested out of beginning espanol so we got moved to a new district and thus have a new P day. We didn't find out our new schedule till 2 hours ago so we're not going to have time to go to the temple or anything so that's sad but oh well. Oh and since I got moved I have a new address. If you could post it, that would be very helpful. It is

2011 N. 900 E. Unit 238

The 2011 and 238 are the things that changed. If you've sent any mail yet, I haven't gotten it because we didn't have a district leader till yesterday (and he's not my DL anymore) and so he hasn't had the time to get my mail. Hopefully I'll be able to get it tonight but I'll for sure have it by tomrrow. Spanish is going muy excellente! I love the language but I still am having trouble with the conjugations. Hopefully, in my new class I'll learn them. So in my original district, 6 of the 10 were all going to San Antonio Spanish speaking! Es muy loca! I also had the coolest zone leaders! They're going to Lima North. Oh yeah, my suit pants weren't with my suit so I'm fairly certain that they're in my closet. Could you please send me them and also a watch please. I never know what time it is. Luckily, mi companero es muy awesome! He's about 5'6" and tiny but he's very sensitive and we get along great. Hopefully we'll continue to master the language. How did Zach do at camp this past weekend? Sorry, I don't have much time but I love all you guys.

Love,
Elder Montgomery


Oh also, mi companero ran into a friend from school and guess what her name was? Hermana Billat! Apparently she's second cousins with Ashlyn and Hailey but it was way crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment