I got the suit pants. Thank you. And the watch too. Thanks. And theres so much candy and food that I don't know what to do with it all! Sunday was alright as far as the church services go. Priesthood and sacrament has like a 3 hour gap in between so it's kind of strange. I definitely got the cinnamon rolls. They were sooooooo goood. I ate 5 in like 20 minutes. Oh and thank you so much for the stamps! I had written like 6 letters but hadn't sent them yet. Can I iron the suit pants? They got really wrinkly in the package. That's unfortunate that they only won one game but it's more fun playing against the good competition anyways. I heard he played well at Western Carolina though. Coach Vining's alma mater! My spanish is becoming really awesome. Our new teacher, who was previously our "investigator," said our district had some of the best Spanish she's ever heard out of non Advanced districts. Isn't the picture of us super awesome! We took it right before the Devotional on Sunday, which was awesome. The speaker was previously the commercial director for the church so we watched some of the old commercials. Elder Goodman and I sang in the choir for the Tuesday devotional. There were like 2000 missionaries in the choir, more than half of the MTC. We sang Hark All Ye Nations and it was pretty sweet. The speaker was Elder Gay, who used to be the Area Authority of the Southeast so it was pretty cool hearing him speak again. So I just found outon Sunday that there is a huge announcement coming on this Sunday and I'm going to be able to be in the Mariott Center (gross) when they announce it! I'm going to be in a building with the prophet and the apostles. It's super crazy. Well, that's about it.
Con amor,
Elder Montgomery
Elder Gay was in our ward in Connecticut. His wife was my visiting teacher and she was awesome. He was partners with Mitt Romney at Bain Capital.
ReplyDeleteAlso, send him wrinkle releaser and a bleach pen. They are live savers! I hope he got the cookies I sent him.
ReplyDeleteI will ask him about the cookies. did you send them from CO or BYU
ReplyDeleteDearElder.com
ReplyDelete