Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 2, 2013

First "Transfer" and he will be speaking Espanol!!

I am using a member's iPad today because everything is closed on Labor Day so I can't write very much. That's awesome that Coach E is interested. Make sure you get some film for him to watch. Oh yeah we have tons of people tell us that they'll be at church but they never are. You just have to hope for the best. Im sorry but i really don't have time to answer all the questions. Elder G is from West Valley City and has two siblings who are way older than him. He gets some packages. Our relationship centers a lot around sports. The Spanish elders at least will be coming from Mexico City. I will send the pictures next week but I don't really think it'd be wise to send you the apartment pictures it's pretty old. Yeah Elder L was telling me about all the lack of creativity for BSU. Is Southwick still quarterback? At least BYU lost. Make sure Ben isn't too annoying about asking to be kicker. Tell Sister G I got her package it was delicious and the photos were very much appreciated. 
I'm doing an Atonement study right now while I'm reading the Book of Mormon and its amazing! The Atonement is for everyone regardless if they accept it or not. Those who have no law given to them are taken up by the Atonement and receive glory. We drive everywhere but We don't know if I've been approved to drive yet so only Elder Gonzalez drives. We get out at noon because of an hour for language study and an hour of training. Plus it's not effective at all to be doing anything from 10-3 so we mostly plan so we can be effective and do better finding. I am not getting a new companion but I am being "transferred." We are no longer in Mission Creek but are purely assigned to the Highland Hills branch. So now we will just be doing Spanish work. President Slaughter told us to double the sacrament meeting attendance so we'll probably be here for a while. We will still have the same address and apartment. It's sad to leave all the cool members on base but we're excited for working with Spanish members. I will do my best to stay in shape but that's really not the important part right now. I'll focus on that later when I'm about to be home. That's about it or this week. 

Love, 
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment