I don't have approval to facetime when he opens his call yet but I'm thinking that may have just been an Urban Mission Myth. We'll see, though. I will guess for Zach's mission , Argentina if he goes foreign and state side I'll say whatever mission Bakersfield, CA is in. Oh wow that's a tremendous stake conference!!! Sounds like my kind of place!
We had 3 investigators at church yesterday. Elder M is great!!! He's basically one of the top 5 missionaries in the mission (if we ranked missionaries, of course:) We don't ever go on field trips, really. I guess we're just too lazy. Or we want to play basketball. Well we don't actually eat very much dessert but I've had some homemade Tres Leches Cake and it is the best, bar none. Biking is going great! It's been pretty chilly and rainy the best few days but that's okay cause it's for a good cause. Speaking of new shoes... Yeah I need some pretty bad. The sole is essentially completely off and I can touch my toes and heel. The problem is finding size 16's. I think I'll just have to order them online or something. Something that'll last me the rest of my mission and a little longer maybe some Echo's or something of the sort. Well, I'm out of time for today.
The Gospel is true and so is the church. Read the Book of Mormon. There is power contained therein.
Love,
Elder Montgomery
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment