Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm Excited for Zach!!! About the Mission Papers!

Oh I knew Duncan would go to Arizona!!! He'll do great! I'm excited for Zach!!! About the mission papers! And who knows about BYU-H? Maybe it will end up being for the best? I'll send you back the National Merit thing but the biggest problem right now is that I still don't know which semester I'll start. I'll leave the month up for you to decide so you can choose whichever one would be easiest to change. I am definitely still planning on going to Utah. The baptism went tremendous and I sent some photos. Nothing too interesting this week except I went to the temple!!! Tremendous experience to say the least!!! The biking is still going, that's for sure. We had good dinners. I'm out of time today but I'll let you know about transfer news next week. Who knows! And don't worry about the bracket. That'll distract me a little more than I'd like, unfortunately. :)
Love,
Elder Montgomery




Dad,
I'm doing great! I'm not eating as well and not working out as well but I could tell I was starting to burn myself out so I'm taking it slowly. There's more important things. My scripture study is going fantastic as usual! I finally finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish this week! Now I'm reading it out loud for pronunciation practice during Spanish study. In my regular studies, I stopped the close examining, because of course, I got burned out on it. I've switched to the New Testament so that I can focus on the life of Christ. I started with John because I'd always get stuck in Mark but I've finished John and am now in Matthew. Interesting order, right? I plan on reading the Doctrine and Covenants afterwards and then the New Testament in conjunction with Jesus the Christ. It ended up not costing too much and right now I have two elders in the district who are extremely handy with bikes. We did have a rash of flat tires this week, though. Bike repairs sure do cost a lot of money in the long run. I did make a trip up to UC though and did meet the famous Howard. Turns out he's not a member but he knows more about what's going on in the mission than I think even mom does :) He's a super cool guy and was telling me about how Schwinn made a custom size bike for Artis Gilmore. My Spanish is definitely improving and no... I still can't roll my r's. I'm a lot closer than before but I'm trying to move out of the "Chewbacca" sound. I probably won't be able to talk to you until Mother's day but even then, that's in less than 2 months. Have a tremendous week!
Love,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment