This week was great as usual! We had interviews with President on Thursday and Zone Meeting! I am absolutely certain that I am in the best mission in the world. I have the best and most inspiring leaders! Did I ever tell you that Elder J is a Traveling Assistant now? He was there on Thursday and we were able to teach together. It's amazing to see how much growth we can go through in such a short amount of time. I can't wait to see that in everyone else! So make sure you're all growing :) We get along great, just like I do with all my companions. We don't speak very much Spanish. We should be better about it but it's a tad difficult when everyone else you talk to speaks English. We don't get fed that much but that's okay. The P's came to church yesterday! They're doing awesome!
Hahahaha that's hilarious about Duncan! Breaking the water fountain at the MTC. It is a good thing he has plumbing skills. I'm extraordinarily pleased to hear he is doing so well!
Well if by some chance get NBA final tickets, you will definitely be coming to my area. Just make sure you don't visit me. But definitely go to the game if you can hahaha! Houston is more humid and hotter than Georgia. So whatever you have to do to. Say hello to the family in Houston for me.
The most repeated promise in Preach My Gospel is that the Lord is preparing people. The elect are being prepared by God and often, we don't realize who those people are. That's why it is imperative that we share the Gospel with as many people as possible. As Christ said, "Fear not; Only believe." Take courage in God's promises. Have the faith that everyone you talk to is ready to accept the Gospel, and if they don't accept it at that time, no worries. We all play a part in God's preparation of people. Talk with everyone and be not afraid. Only believe in God's glorious promise. The Gospel has been Restored and true happiness comes to us when we are obedient to his commandments. Have a tremendous week and doubt not!
Love,
Elder Montgomery
No comments:
Post a Comment