No worries, my stuff is pretty much already packed. The mission office is closed on Saturdays but, of course, Mission Creek covers the Alamo, remember? So I'll just leave my stuff in the apartment and they'll take it up. How do you want to communicate the meeting?
I will indeed be leaving once again. Going back to Senior Companion. Elder G is a new District Leader. Elder J told me on transfer calls to be very excited so maybe that means I'm finally going up to Austin.
Basketball camp is definitely the best. I'm sure that they will have lots of fun with Grandma.
We had a fantastic week as usual. The P came to church and stayed for all 3 hours. They are getting married very soon. We're going to try to set them with a date tonight for their baptism. We also had the J family come to church. He's a long time LA member and she's "Catholic." Of course, they're not married either but she really enjoyed church and it's looking very promising. Her name is C. We knocked into a tremendous family this past week. Husband and wife with 4 kids, 9 years and younger. They really loved the Restoration and hopefully we'll be able to go by them tonight.
Other than that, nothing too out of the ordinary happened this past week. I know this week will be great and I'm sure you'll know where I am before I even email next Monday.
Have a fantastic week at work!
Love,
Elder Montgomery
No comments:
Post a Comment