Dad,
Okay sorry I haven't responded but we email at a library and we get kicked off after an hour and we have to do missionary number stuff too. Wow sounds about right for Mr. Rick. I definitely would've said just forget about trying to get that big couch downstairs. It's amazing the kinds of things that some people can make work. I know it may have been a little bit of a stretch for how you compared it to the Gospel but I really, really like it. Each person has their own special talent or gift that will help someone make all the pieces fit. Each person has different experiences that can help them present the Gospel in a different way. That's why missionaries keep going to the same places and streets even after no success.
I'm sure work is super busy since school starts this week but you can always put Ben and Zach to work. And Katie, too. Anything to get her mind off One Direction. I learn something about them every time she emails me. Well I'm finishing the Book of Mormon againw. My goal is to read it once every transfer so that means I'll have read it 17 times by the end of the mission. Yesterday, Brother W gave me a tiny military edition of the major works. I'm sure you've seen them. They're tiny and red and it comes with a Book of Mormon, New Testament, Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price, and Principles of the Gospel for Military. It's super cool to have a tiny Book of Mormon and New Testament in my pocket.. Try not to let the server die too many times.
Love,
Elder Montgomery
The Book of Revolutions!!! Hilarious!! He sounds great! Thanks for sharing his letters with us!!
ReplyDelete