Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Got to Ride His Bike..

I actually never even notice that I'm living next to the Children's Hospital. I don't know if I've heard a siren yet. They must all go in the back way or something. Maybe Miss Sue did have something to do with it. 
Yeah I would think the Matchbox 20 concert would have a good bit of smoke. Maybe as much as we smell sometimes. Yeah poor Katie. 
There's actually a girl in 1st ward here who reminds me of Katie. She's like 13 tall and blonde and they talk the same way and can't get up and say stuff in testimony meeting without crying. It's crazy!
I'm glad Duncan's papers are near done. Maybe he'll come here! 
I haven't gotten my shoes yet. I'll see if we can make it to the mission office but we're on a pretty tight schedule. I still have a lot of things to do.  
Yeah the reactivation is rough. A lot of people were just baptized without really being strong in the Gospel. 
The biking experience wasn't too bad. I rode the bike once and somehow I'm not scared at all of being on the road with cars. Obviously, I'm still super careful but I just wasn't phased at all. I didn't think I'd be able to do it.  Before dinner it was actually fun but afterwards I started to hurt quite badly. I wasn't even tired. I just hurt. 
I haven't met Elder M yet but apparently we're in the same zone. How are we related?
I don't know if I've had really authentic Mexican food yet. 
We're not allowed to go to the Riverwalk. It's water. 
I'm in English speaking ward but I'll practice my Spanish every day for my mission regardless.I study Spanish everyday so it'll be alright. I can write fluently I just can't talk very well yet. Or understand when they talk super fast.  It's nice having two companions who are fluent. 
There are a lot of cool members. I'd say close to half the active members live on base so they're pretty cool. I think you'd like them. 
Nothing super super amazing yet but, when I was on exchanges with Elder B we were knocking (tracting) an apartment. We decided to leave for dinner but right when we started to head down the stairs we decided to knock the last door and lo and behold we taught him the Restoration. There were some amazing factors that led to that lesson. He was already supposed to be in Chicago but he had to stay home for an extra day. Crazy

Love, 
Elder Montgomery


from his mom... Please pray for him to find those who need his help and for his safety.
Stray bullets and bike accidents for a mom who works trauma, have been a serious worry.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment