That's really cool that you saw Hyrum! I can't believe how many of my friends are going on missions! It's so cool! The ward is probably about the same size as ours with a younger average age. There are so many little kids screaming.. The ward is pretty awesome (not as good as home) and I'm eating every night. Elder J and I are the only missionaries in the ward. We had something like 6 investigators yesterday. Oh and we had a baptism Sat. and I was in the water! She is the daughter of a less active family. She's was so excited!! It was crazy! She just couldn't stop smiling or beaming! It was such a wonderful sight! I wish I could be like that all the time!
The most surprising thing in your package was probably all of the Halloween decorations. We might decorate our bikes for the Trunk or Treat now. I guess I won't trade the tie since Elder G isn't here anymore. Oh actually the surprise was the Poppyseed cake! I'm still eating and savoring it! Thank you so much! Stay safe and don't be too stressed.
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment