Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 11, 2013

I traced myself back to Adam and Eve three times

Oh no I'm not sure I can bear missing these games. Make sure you record all Jabari Parker, Doug McDermott, and Utah games. I already know the first things I'm going to do when I get home (besides sleep for 72 hours). Well maybe Katie won't be the runt after all. I guess that shows what we all know. Are the Elders on a bike or in a car?
Great photoshop!!

Oh yeah I definitely wouldn't be hiking in church clothes. Well I do bike in them so I guess it's not too much of a stretch. We're all healthy. Elder J hasn't been sick a day of his mission yet or at least not sick enough to go out and work. That's cool about Family Search with Grandma! When I was in the MTC, I traced myself back to Adam and Eve three times.  We will probably be calling for Christmas. Transfers are actually on Thanksgiving. I will probably still be here. That definitely would be fun with Uncle Ray. Right now we're coming up with an outline for a family mission plan. We've come with about 25 different ways to be a missionary and we're going to have members set a date by when they are going to do them. One of them is To Watch the Best Two Years with your friends and explain the missionaries. There's some really creative stuff we came up with; well at least as creative as I could think. Members really are the key to success. Even if the friends aren't in the area, some missionaries will be teaching them. It becometh every man that's been warned to warn his neighbor. 

Love,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment