I cannot believe that Matt is going to be home tomorrow. He had so many companions and areas (I'm one to talk, right?)!
That is definitely way awesome for Ben's baseball team! He landed on a team with great coaches.
The Spanish ward is great! We're starting to see a lot of progress with missionary work in the ward.
Wow Sis Mortensen is going home already! Craziness!
That's great that Zach got the approval to go ahead.
I don't really have any time because of President's day but I love you all and I'll tell you about my new companion next week.
Love,
Elder Montgomery
To Dad:
Oh yeah that's so awesome about Matt! I can't believe he'll be home,tomorrow! Hahaha the Missionaries in your ward are emailing from our house? Sounds about right with all the computers we have in the house. Libraries closed because of Holiday and We see no such luck in the Spanish ward. Growing is always hard and we don't always want to do it but it's really the best. It's great to look back and see your progress. Have a great week, I'm out of time.
Love,Elder Montgomery
No comments:
Post a Comment