Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Don't play on Sundays. Plain and simple. It's a commandment

I'm glad that you got the package! I had almost forgotten about it. The new shoes are doing much better. No worries at all! Interestingly enough, I've eating a lot of American food lately. Burgers and chicken. nothing too crazy. I judged a pie contest at the Pioneer day activity. The pecan pie was easily my favorite but I'd say that none of the pies there could compare to the baking in the kitchen back home. Which reminds me, What do you usually make for dinner? Elder C and i were talking and we both agreed that there was always plenty of delicious food back home but we couldn't remember how often or what you would cook. My flounder was alright. I'll give you a more informative report this next week. This is very true about why people don't get married. It seems that we can never get over that stumbling block, though. I'm glad you were able to talk to Zach! The Lord always answers our prayers! He just waits for us to ask. 
Sounds like a fun time at the volleyball camps!!! I'm very impressed with everyone. I would say don't play on Sundays. Plain and simple. It's a commandment. But i won't give a very specific answer because I'd prefer other people to study it out on their own. I'd suggest Preach My Gospel Chapter 3, Lesson 4, as well as the scriptures. And then there is always lds.org for more information. 
I don't need anything. At least, not yet... I was in a wreck this morning. Very slight damage to our front bumper but the lady's door was dented pretty bad. I was turning out of HEB and as I was turning, all of a sudden she was there, and boom. Crash. None of us saw her or where she came from, but asi es. So we're all healthy but I don't know what the results will be. i'm sure we'll find out soon, though. other than that, I had a tremendous exchange with Elder Jackson. He's grown a lot and we had some great conversations. I learned a lot from him and I hope we'll be able to spend time together after the mission. he only has 2 weeks left. Have a great and accident free week!
Love,
Elder Montgomery

I'll definitely hit the bike trails with you when I get back. I don't ride very fast and my skills aren't super great, but I'd love to give it a shot. I'd write more but I have to fill out a traffic accident report... See mom's email. Say hi to everyone for me. I hope they're all doing great. Don't worry too much about the shoes. Everything is going well. If I'm ever in dire need, I'll let you know. Just make sure that the spiritual and temporal needs are taken care of at home first. How's FHE and daily scripture study going? Even if it's a few verses, we learned in General Conference that those things do take precedent over temporal things, even chores. Just keep trying to find that balance. 

Love,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment