Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 7, 2014

Freedom is a tremendous blessing from God!

Oh yes we had a tremendous 4th of July! We went to a Ward Breakfast to start the day and then we promptly had 5 lessons fall through. We rode about 20 miles that day and we had to be home by 8. We did go to Chickfila, though, for dinner. It was so tasty! We ended the night by singing America the Beautiful. I'm so thankful for our forefathers who established this country upon freedom. They were guided by our Heavenly Father to this promised land. They set the stage for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Because we have freedom of religion, Joseph Smith was able to seek after an answer to his question, "Which church was true that he may join himself with it?" Freedom allows us to continue to practice the true doctrines that have been revealed by God through modern day prophets. We are truly blessed to live in this country. 
That is a blessed day for sure. We don't really have any youth in this ward so I'm not sure exactly what they would do with them. I'm sure you would be able to find somewhere to do that closer to home, though. Sounds great about Coach Connor. I look forward to the opportunity to play for him and Coach K. I've learned so much about hard work and discipline on the mission. It will be benefit me in so many other phases of life. The new area is good. We have a decent amount of investigators but once again, many of them are not married to their current partner. It's a little frustrating but hopefully we'll be able to help them understand the sanctity of marriage in the near future. What he said about 5th ward is definitely true! We are loved here. I was introduced during Sacrament meeting and they gave a brief bio. We're fed every day and people love us. It's great for sure! . It will come soon enough for Z. Have a great week with B!
Love,
Elder Montgomery

We were and are truly blessed to grow up in the Centerville Ward. I would not have wanted to be anywhere else. We have so many tremendous priesthood holders who have taught, guided, and inspired me. They have had a great impact on my life. There is no doubt that is part of the reason why so many of the youth are strong. I could go on and on about them but they already know. I'm glad that y'all had a great 4th of July. Freedom is a tremendous blessing from God! I'm glad that the possible other parts of the family are so great as well. Oh there's no doubt that I'm supposed to be here. More I'm kind of ready for the Lord to need me somewhere else hahaha. No worries! I love the work and I try to get better every day.
Love,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment