Dear Family,
Haha that's so funny about Zach and his wisdom teeth out. I guess drugs really do make your true personality come out! What in the world was the eyebrow thing he was doing? Yeah I already love everyone in my district and they're all going to BYU so no there's no chance of me going there. They said they're coming to all my games though to make fun of me and then we'll hang out afterwards. It's hard to think that I won't see any of them (well I'll see 2 of them) for two years. It's going to be a hard goodbye. Jordan Loveridge does seem like a nice guy. I've heard nothing but good things about him. Oh did Jessica finally get her license? I'm so happy! I'm mostly happy that I'll be in Texas for two years while she's on the road but good for her! :) That is different about the Pastor. I wish it could've been someone who knew Aunt Janie. Wasn't it Grandma Montgomery's funeral where the Pastor talked about her? I really liked that. I'm glad Uncle James was able to make it! I know he's always gotten along great with Grandma and her family. He's a great man. Who all have I heard from? Pretty much everyone I think. I did hear from Mrs. Burt and she's such an angel. Don't worry I've replied. I'm definitely missing your food but the food here is unlimited so I'll be okay for 3 more weeks. I haven't had any chocolate milk or orange juice yet. I was feeling pretty chunky so two days ago Elder Goodman and I set one of our companionship goals to be healthier. He was already super healthy so it was more for me. I've cut out all desserts and juices and fresca and pop. I feel better already! That's crazy that John is going to Poland! I don't know if I've seen anyone here yet who speaks Polish. We're going to apply to be Hosts this next week. Hopefully I'll be able to see Jacob Bunch.
So this week hasn't been too out of the ordinary. I saw Tyler Day and he remembered me. I'll try to get a picture of us for you. Oh but can you please please please please send me an overview of the NBA draft. I've heard it was super crazy but no one could tell me specifics. A Dear Elder would probably be best for that. All of us are dying because we have no idea what's going on outside these gates. During my Spanish language test thingy (You just talk to someone and they tell you what you need to work on), he said I spoke super well and had a good accent but I mostly needed to work on the Imperfect and Preterite tenses. I'm in the middle of writing a letter for you guys but I literally have zero time during the day to write so hopefully I'll send it today. For the 4th of July we had a special devotional. We sang all the great American songs, there was a special Patriot melody by a piano and flute, and there was a speaker who had a son in law in the Middle East. Afterwards we watched 17 Miracles which may just be the saddest movie in forever. Then we got to stay up late and watch fireworks. I was able to talk Elder Kotter and Hartman for like 20 minutes. Elder Hartman gets his reassignment today so I'm going to be on the lookout for him. This week was rather uneventful besides that. Oh and I'm about 450 pages into Jesus the Christ. It's an AMAZING book and I recommend it to everyone. Well that's about it for now.
Con amor,
No comments:
Post a Comment