Name Tage

Name Tage

Email Address

austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Friday, July 19, 2013

July 18,2013

Dad,

I've had a great week and I'm super excited to go. It definitely seems like I've been here my whole life. Yeah I'm sure Ben is great at fixing things just like me. Katie has to practice basketball every day though if she wants my room. Poor Bro G all alone. He does have a great spirit and he knows ssooooo much. Oh I wish I had that cd but it's okay cause there's plenty to do. I like Coach Cottrell's coaching style too and that's good Zach has a chance to play. I know I won't have much time but I've done so much research on schools so when that time comes let me know how it's going. I think they'll be good next year. I'm actually planning on growing another inch over these two years like my teacher's brother who went from 6'6" to 6'8". I'll do my best and keep studying. I finished Jesus the Christ so now I'm going to start the New Testament. And of course I'm always reading the Book of Mormon. It's so genius.
Love,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment