I sent mommy an email of how we celebrated but it was super awesome. I'm sure Ben loves Jeremiah. They're basically twins. Oh I've taught close to 15 lessons in espanol. We taught in espanol only two days after we got here. I'm excited for San Antonio but I'm just taking it one day at a time. I've been eating a lot for sure but I dare not try the orange juice. I've played basketball but it's only marginally fun cause the competition isn't too good. Only good thing is that I get to work on my outside game and you should basically start calling me Kobe Bryant because my jumpshot is magical. I've played a lot of soccer too and it might be like my third favorite sport now. It's so much fun. I've been reading Jesus the Christ and it's awesome! That's all I've had time for. I'm only 450 pages in.Con Amor,
Elder Austin Montgomery's Adventures in the Texas, San Antonio Spanish Speaking LDS mission
Name Tage
Email Address
austin.montgomery@myldsmail.net
Friday, July 5, 2013
Letter to Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment